Project: Process control system SKF Schweinfurt
Customer: SKF GmbH, Wolfgang Voith, 09721-56026026
System Integrator: ACTEMIUM, Manuel Demling, 09721-75 746 15
Product: Process control system
SKF is a Swedish company with a broad product and service range around the areas of bearings, seals, lubrication, mechatronics and related services. At the Schweinfurt location - the headquarters of SKF Germany - are currently working about 4,400 people. Schweinfurt, making it the largest production base of the SKF Group worldwide. When monitoring and data collection of the supply systems in the production SKF relies on central process control. Tied in addition to the fluid, water, compressed air, ventilation and electrical infrastructure and the building control system of work 1 (administration building).
2012 decision to modernize the in the tooths Repas AEG control system was adopted. When choosing the new system, FlowChief sat among others in an assessment center to the current competitors through. Decisive per FlowChief process control system was, according to Mr. Voith - Head of Electrical Engineering at SKF in Schweinfurt - the uniquely integrated overall concept. Thus, besides the FlowChief process control system no product on the market that an innovative and free web visualization plugin offers powerful historicizing, reporting and full emergency service functionality in an application.
- When completed, over 100,000 PV
- Parallel access of up to 100 users via a web browser
- Multi-tenant structure - structuring according to areas of activity (electrical, media, environment, ...)
- Data sources:
- Up to 350 controllers manufacturer Siemens and Beckhoff
- Alphanumeric data from suppliers
- Visualization with approximately 450 process graphics incl. zoom level dependent representation
- Hot-standby redundancy (access through Load Balancer)
- Archive data retention period:
Online data currently 400 days raw data / messages (Outsourced 5 years)